Update apps manually in Android device.
Every Company update apps on time basis to increase customer experience. This is mainly to improve customers experience while using an app. Sometimes apps do not update by its own. It may be due to any reason like Auto updates are turned off, Unavailability of proper network or any other reason.
Here we will assist you how you can Update apps manually. You just have to follow some easy steps as mentioned below
Steps to Update apps manually.
1) Tap on Google Play app in your Android device.
2) Tap on the menu icon (Three horizontal lines ) on top left corner of the screen.
3) Tap on My apps & games.
4) You will get a list of all the apps that you would have downloaded or installed ever in the phone.
5) These apps are divided into 3 types. Update, Recently updated , Up-to-day.Find your app in the given Update list. Tap update to update a particular apps
How to Stop Auto Update in google play apps
Many at the time we pick our phone. What we see on the notification that an app is being downloaded by google play app. If you stop one you will see a few minutes later an another app starts to download. This many at times look as if google play app has gone crazy. This is one of the main concern with people who thins “Where is my data evaporating”.
It is “Auto Update” feature of google play app. This is mainly to improve a performance of the apps installed in the phone. Many at time it is good but it can slow down your Android device, can use all your Mobile Data, Can decrease the internal memory of the Android device or many more.
However, there is nothing to worry about this matter. As you can solve this problem with a few simple steps in your Android phone.
Steps to Stop Auto Update:
1) Open the Google Play app in your phone.
2) Click on the Menu bar (Three horizontal line) on top left corner. This will open a new navigation drawer .
3) Scroll down to click Settings.
4) Tap Auto-update apps.
5) You will see three options. You have to select “Do not auto-update apps”
This is the way how you can stop the problem of Auto Update. Moreover, note that from now you would have to Manually update the apps that you want to update.
However even after this if you want reactivate the Auto Update in your Android device. You have to follow all the first 4 steps as it is . In this 5th step you can choose Auto-update apps at any time. Data charges may apply, or Auto-update app over Wi-Fi only depending on the way you want to update the apps in your Android device.
To manually update apps click here.
Current running status of Indian Trains.
Indian Railways is the World’s seventh largest business by number of employers. It operates about 13,000 Trains every day. Along with these many Trains about 2 crore passengers are on the move on any day in the country. Every person need to track the current running status status of the ongoing Trains. One of the main concern of almost all people traveling through Trains is the “Live Train Status”. Weather Train is late, weather it is on time, on which platform is it going to come…..and many more.
To know the current running status of the Indian Train you can directly go to the Indian Railway website. You just need to have the Train number. With Train number you can get the current running status of any Train. Enter the train number in the given space. Select your Boarding Station and the journey date. Once you enter the given details you will get live running status of any Indian Train.
Two Whatsapp in 1 Android device using GB Whatsapp.
GB Whatsapp is another way to use two whatsapp account in single Android phone. The best thing in this is that it not necessary to root the Android phone. It works perfectly in non rooted devices too. I also use the GB Whatsapp to use two whatsapp accounts in one Android phone. It is really very easy to install and use in any type of Android phone.
Advantages of GB Whatsapp:
1) There is no need to root the Android phone.
2) It gives live notifications in both the accounts.
3) No need to install any other app like in 2 line for Whazzap.
4) Inbuilt many features like Hide last seen, hide blue tick, share big flies and many more.
5) Very smooth working.
Requirements for GB Whatsapp:
Before we go to the installation of the app, let us first see what basic requirements to use this app which are as follows:
1) It works on any Android Platform
2) A working Internet connection
3) Works in both rooted or unrooted devices
Even after so many advantages GB Whatsapp have only one limitation. Unlike 2 lines Whatzzap you cannot use multiple Whatsapp account in it. You can use only 2 Whatsapp account in your Android with this app.
How to Install GB Whatsapp in Android phone.
Now let’s have a look towards, How to install GB Whatsapp in Android phone to use two Whatsapp in Android phone.
1) First of all you have to download GB Whatsapp in Android phone.
In order to download GB Whatsapp please click here.
2) Once you finish the downloading the app install it in the Android phone like you install any other app. Once installed click open.
3) After you click on Open it will ask for the to enter a number. In this you have to enter a number which you want to use in as secondary Whatsapp account. You would be already using one number in original Whatsapp.
4) It will automatically verify your number as a normal Whatsapp in just few seconds.
5) Now after successful verification you are done. Now there are two whatsapp in your Android mobile.
Now you have
1st Whatsapp account in original Whatsapp
2nd account in GB Whatsapp.
Two Whatsapp account in One Android phone.
Hi Abc For U Team is again here to bring up a new sensational idea for all the whatsapp users. Almost all the mobile users have multiple numbers. It would be a personal number and a work number or some thing similar. Now every one knows that we can use two sim in one cell phone. But can we use Two Whatsapp account in the same phone? it is always a problem for those people who wants to differ their work and their home.. Now the answer to above question is yes. It is possible to use two Whatsapp accounts in a one Android phone. But how can we use two Whatsapp account with one Android. Just a few simple steps as given follows:
Use Two whatsapp account in one android phone with Allow 2 Lines for Whazzap ★root app:
In this method we will be using 2 lines for Whazzap application to use two Whatsapp account in one Android phone. But before we go to the main matter, I would like to update you that there are some requirements to use 2 line for Whazzap in your Android phone. If you fulfill the requirements only then you will be able to use 2 Line for Whazzap in your Android phone.
So let’s first have a look towards the Requirements to use 2 line for Whazzap :
1) Before you install 2 line for Whazzap in, you need to root your Android phone. Rooting is a simple process performed on Android devices to set it free from all the set of limitations that are imposed by the manufacturer.. No Data or functions of the Android phone are effected by rooting.
2) Android version of your android phone should be 2.3.6 or above
3) There should be at least 5 MB of free space.
2 line for Whazzap limitations :
This a free tool used to use two or more whats app account (Up to 10 accounts ) in one single Android phone. However there are some of the disadvantages too to use this app:
1) It requires compulsory root of the Android device.
2) To use this app you will also have to download BusyBox ( Which is also a free app to use )
3) You will not get real time notification in your multiple accounts ( This is possible with GBWhatsapp Only)
Set up 2 line for Whazzap in Android phone:
1) First you have to download and install 2 line for Whazzap from google play. you or can also download it by clicking here.
2) Once it is installed successfully in your android open it.
3) Once you run a message will pop up. It is to grant Super su permission to this app. It will also ask to downloaded an another app (BusyBox), and to allow cookies.
4) Once it is done you can add another whatsapp account with 2 line for Whazzap . To do this click on + sign at the bottom righ corner.
5) Once you click on + sign it will as you to put a name and number of 2nd Whazzap .
6) Once it is verified you can us two Whatsapp in one android Phone.
In the same way you can add 8 more Whatsapp accounts to the 2 line for Whazzap